I am a military Veteran. How do I find an EFT Practitioner to help me with my PTSD?

If you are a veteran in need of help with your PTSD, the Veteran's Stress Project is here to help.  Use this form for assistance in finding a practitioner in your area. Please remember this is not an emergency service.  If you are in immediate danger, please dial your local emergency phone number.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.